8 Jan 2009

Welcome!!

Welcome one & all to my new blog,a record of my quest to improve & play this game to the best of my ability! Last year i had a bash on Full Tilt,did quite well then nearly spunked the lot!!!
So its back to grinding on Ladbrokes in an attempt to build my roll back up,its fustrating to say the least, i know i can play ( & win ) at higher stakes but for now its nose to the grind stone & be patient.
As you see on the site i belong to the excellent RTR forum,pop over & have a look,its a good crack!
Ive also got some music on here,a right random selection,from dance/d&b to the earliest punk single i ever bought ( New Rose by The Damned!) If you think its all shit then hit the off arrow!! New sounds will be added every week...(you lucky people!!)
The blog will contain my results (mainly for my benifit....i know it is as boring as shit reading a load of bad beat storys!!) & some of my life events.....please link me up if you wish & i will reciprecate, & all comments gladly received.
In case you are wondering about the blog title,it refers to my large lab/retriever who is called Henry...he sits patiently by my feet as i swear loudly at the comp as i get rivered for the umpteenth time!!

No comments: