14 Mar 2009

Learning to stop & Nike hats!

I have shut down Ladbrokes after a right dodgy evening!! I just couldnt win a race or get any cards to hold up. But progress is being slowly made!!
A little while ago i would have either carried on & prob lost even more at the same stakes,or gone up in buy in to recover my losses (& done even more of my BR!!).
But this evening was different,i knew i was going to end up badly stuck if i carried on so that was the time to quit....it helped that the poxy comp decided to fuck up half way through some games i was playing but enough was enough.
If it was any consolation i realised i had lost most of the time when i was actually getting it in in front,so another day i could have easily been well up,but theres always another day/night.
The good news was this afternoon when UTD were mullered by the Scousers,ha fucking ha i say,i hope the glorious Blues beat the other Manc idiots tomorrow so we can close the gap at the top....i still dont think its over,but we cant afford any slip ups!!

Had a funny experience the other morning. I got up at about 6.30 to walk our 2 dogs.
Being a kind geezer i got dressed in the bathroom so i didnt wake the Mrs or kids.
It was quite frosty so gloves & wooly hat were found & put on...( a week or so ago it was still quite dark at that time so i didnt even put a light on......i'm so thoughtfull!!!)
Any how,i walk for a while then return up my road,theres a lovely looking girl scraping her car & as i walk past her i say 'good morning' She looks up & gives me a huge smile & with a bit of a giggle says Hi.
Obv she is now weak at the knees after glancing at my rugged good looks & is probably fantasising about me using the dogs leads on her & walking her naked around house,ever so often stopping to pleasure her in a variety of ways........................................
It wasnt until i got home that i realised my Nike wooly hat was inside out & the white washing instruction label was sticking up in the middle of it which made me look a right tool!! No wonder she was giggling at me, i must have looked like one of the fucking Tweenies!!
O well,message to self....make sure i dress myself properly before leaving the house!!!! (oh,and stop having pervy thoughts about my neighbours!!!)

Right then,thats it,ta for reading & glglgl to you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Life fish! I reckon you'd have been more like a teletubby TBH :o)

Amatay said...

lol wp mate. Maybe she likes the tweenies???