30 Dec 2009

Goodbye 09!!

Well thats crimbo out of the way,just new years then my liver can have a rest!!
Every one is making predictions for 2010 so here's what i plan on the poker front!!

1. Try to increase my volume on UB,so far its going ok,my major concern is playing too many HU games where the variance seems to be mega high!! My single table results are far better but i seem to be spewing a bit on the 1 to 1 games, so i'm def going to hit the stt's harder in the new year and get my roll up. (As an incentive to me i will post my Sharkscope details on the 1st of Jan to show my meteoric progress in the coming months!!!!!)

2. Must get to play a few mini buy in mtt's,i played 1 $500 gtd on there & mini cashed so time permitting i'l be in for a few more.

3. Carry on reading & hopefully learning more and more about this fucking infuriating game, they say knowledge is power so lets hope they are right.

And thats about it for now,ive been playing for a while without really any success,all of last years roll went tits up when the life shit dumped on me,next year will be a lot rosier for me (and my family!) so this should have a more positive effect on every thing i do (i hope!!).

So watch me go go go in 2010,and hope everyone who reads this has a great new years bash & a fantastic 2010.
Gl to you all. smoothplz.

No comments: