17 Jan 2010

Well,we are about half way through the month & it's going like this!!

Photobucket

I'm doing ok if i say so myself, my overall BR is $250 (remember that i was gifted the 1st 50 bucks from UB so it's all mine!!! The good news is i'm just about properley rolled for the $5 games which does make my decisions a bit different. This would appear a bit weird as effectively i'm free rolling every game but i want to do well & succeed so i do play the best i can instead of thinking 'fuck it,its not my money!!!'
The extra money is coming via the volume,allthough nearly 400 games in 6 weeks is bugger all to you seasoned grinders,it's quite a lot to me!!! Also it helps me to dismiss the appalling beats that occur from time to time,if i was playing only 1 game at a time and got rivered by some numptys A4 v my AK it was a kick in the balls.....but by playing 3 or 4 games at once its still annoying but i just crack on with the other games!!
As you can see by a big dip in the graph,shit happened last week when fuck all held up & i basically got dry bummed,but hey ho,i pushed on & did better than before!!
So far then,jobs a good un,lets hope it continues & i can maybe push on a bit more.

p.s. ive just checked & the pictures shit!!..click on it & magnify your screen to 200 % and its a lot better.....this is mainly for Snake..........you blind sod!!!!!! lol
glgl to you all.
smoothplz.

7 comments:

Mr Origami said...

Going well mate, wish I could say the same lol

rubbish said...

Cracking effort, keep it up mate.

Big Black Dog said...

Cheers fellas,i hope its still going well at the month's end!

Nick said...

Hi, I have followed your blog from the start, and I think it is absolutely splendid. Your poker tales make me both laugh and cry, and not a day goes by where I am not checking LetsHopeTheChelskiLose.com. I would be very honoured if you could participate in a link exchange with my new blog – PokerifficPoker.blogspot.com

Big Black Dog said...

Looooooooooool Mr.C.

Ben said...

Pretty damn good looking graph that - really interested to see whether it keeps on going up and up.

Big Black Dog said...

Thanks Ben,far more interesting than your poxy link!!!!!!